Force in 3 dimensions(X, Y, Z) can be measured at the same time
– the three-axis force sensor with the high sensitivity and rigidity!
Dedicated amplifier FS300
±5V output at the rated capacity for each direction: Fx, Fy, Fz (three axis).
As output signals for each direction is adjusted before shipping out, you can get calibrated(scaled) output by just connecting sensor and DC24V power supply to FS300.
|Rated capacity||Fx, Fy : ±100N、Fz : 100N|
|Power supply voltage||DC24V±15%|
|Consumption current||150mA or less|
|Load signal output||Fx、Fy、Fz：±5V|
|Load resistance||2kΩ or more|
|I/O signal||Input: Auto zero command
Output: Auto zero response
|Compensated temperature range||0 to +40℃|
|Safe temperature range||-10 to +50℃|
|Temperature effect on zero||0.5%FS/℃|
|Temperature effect on span||0.05%FS/℃|
|Sensor material||Aluminum alloy|
(Excluding the cable)
|Cable||8 conductor flexible cable 1m
(Connector is included for FS300 connection)
* Above specifications are achieved when the sensor(UPP-100NX3) is connected with the dedicated amplifier(FS300).
* Accuracy is not guaranteed in the range of Fz 0 to -5V.
|UPP-100NX3 catalogue(553 KB)|
- User registration is required to download operation manuals, external dimentions, support tools and software.
- Acrobat Reader software from Adobe Systems is required to view PDF files.